Look Up Volunteers
If you have access to any McLean County records, or books, and would be willing to do lookups, please
contact me, and I will add you to the volunteer list.
A great big thank you goes out to all of our volunteers!
If you are requesting a lookup, please adhere to these guidelines:
Only ONE name per request, only ONE request per day, and put 'McLean Co. Lookup' in the subject line of the email.
Click on the volunteer's name to email them your request.
Gail Hahn Hutchcraft can do lookups in the following records:
- St. John's Lutheran Church, Rural Anchor, McLean County, Illinois
- Obituaries in the Saybrook, Anchor, and Colfax areas
Jeff Wilken has the following record:
- McLean Cemetery, Mount Hope Twp
The Heyworth Star
has access to the following newspaper records:
- The Heyworth Star, dating back to 1918
- The Heyworth Natural Gas, dating back to 1918
[email protected] can do lookups in the following records:
- McLEAN COUNTY CEMETERY RECORDS, by Township, each cemetery listed separately, surnames alphabetically
- McLEAN COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS, Volumes 1-8, 1831-1892, Copied from Courthouse Records. Male index alphabetical by year, female index.
- McLEAN COUNTY BIRTH RECORDS, Volumes 1-7, Copied from Courthouse Records. Alphabetical by year, 1860 to 1899
Genealogy Look Up Forum website - Volunteers who will do various types of look ups such as birth, death, census, cemetery, marriage, and obituaries.
Books We Own Look Up website - Volunteers who will do look ups in books and other resuorces they own.